Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

req: whiskas pouches on special offer

• 10-11-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

I used to stock up in Tescos when they had these on offer
    but I haven't seen any offers recently. Any other stores doing
    them at the moment? Will also try the tins again but she's a choosy feline!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can't help, but dunno if you and others know, but in tescos (and some other stores) when they have these offers on they often have a date when the offer will end in small print at the bottom of the offer label.

So you can wait until a day or so before and stock up then, useful for stuff with short use-by dates. Or give you a heads up to make room in the freezer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

Tesco's have really upped the price of the whiskas pouches recently. Ones that were normally 48 or 50c are now 59c and the ooh so ones are now 62c each. My local independent supermarket are charging 50c.

I've got 2 cats, one that has to have special cat food to prevent crystals in his urine and the other one is a bit fussy. The big bags of dry cat food available from vets work out a lot cheaper than the cat food in the supermarkets, it's devised by vets.

They also do pouches

Advertisement