Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Days Hotel

• 10-11-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Ok so i'm going to Waterford for a weekend at the start of December for christmas shopping etc. Have booked in with my mum into the Days Hotel on the Quays. Anyone have any opinions about this hotel or the new leisure centre and spa??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

grand spot,cosy and comfortable with lovely food and nice pleasant staff,havent seen the new end of it yet,is it open?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The leisure centre and Spa facilities dont offically open until Next Monday as far as I know. There is an open week taking place at the moment I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I rang them last week and they confirmed it was opening last Friday so hope it is that way as I am visiting this weekend!

Advertisement