Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bichon Frise breeders

Options
  • 10-11-2008 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Does anyone know of any Bichon Frise breeders in or around dublin? I'm looking to buy one for my girlfriend for christmas so guessed I should start looking now:rolleyes:

Thanks,
    Robbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 thepoolgirl

Remember a dog is for life NOT just for Christmas.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I'd be wary of any breeders who would have a 'batch' in time for Christmas. A lot of reputable breeders will not sell during the christmas season to avoid the whole 'puppy for christmas' thing. Rightly so I think.

Why not give your girlf an 'iou' and pick a nice pup from a shelter in January or February? A house can be too hectic over christmas too to give the pup the necessary care and attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cs sir blaze

yea i know but she has wanted one for years but is allergic, these dogs are hypoallergenic so happy days :D dont think an iou will work, think she wud kill me:P lol

Advertisement