Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE in Belfast this week.

• 10-11-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what WWE entertainers are going to be in Belfast this week. And who is fighting who ?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Anyone know what WWE entertainers are going to be in Belfast this week. And who is fighting who ?

Go to wwe.com - click on the overseas tour and have a look at the Raw photos from France, Spain etc - it will be more or less the same line-up. As for specific matches, don't have a clue. More than likely Mysterio v Kane etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Lol at the genuine use of the term "entertainers" :D
    A2LUE42 wrote: »

More than likely it will be whatever is going on right now. Expect a tag team match with major heels and faces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I don't care but Jericho as champ has got me desperately seeking tickets and going up even though I can't really afford it financially/with college...hopefully Orton should be back fully too now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭wicklow joe

Try this link for european house shows http://www.lordsofpain.net/ seems that every show has been the same all over europe.

Hey brimmy i have 1 ticket spare for the show, ringside seat row 6 pm if your interested

• Advertisement

Thanks guys for all th pm's. i wasnt selling it. i was giving it away, any its gone thanks!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

Anyone else have tickets going for this show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Frack!

Thanks for the offer anyway Joe, would have paid you for it too if it was just me but I'm going up with a mate who's a bit gay for Orton so he'd kill me if I went without him...

Sure even if I can't make it there's always Jericho in UCD next year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maurice shortal

I hav a FRONT ROW ticket for sale face value anybody wants it mauriceshortall@gmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Anybody got 2 spare tickets?

My 7 year old lad is wrestling mad and I've been trying, in vain, to get tickets to take him up to see it but no luck so far.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Great show. Really enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Great show. Really enjoyable.

Any details of the show, fights, etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Lol at the genuine use of the term "entertainers" :D

Eh yeah, what the frickin' heck :confused::pac:

tm2204 wrote: »
    Any details of the show, fights, etc?
    • "Stone Cold" Charlie Haastin def. Snitsky
    • Kane def. D'lo Brown
    • Beth Pheonix retained over Candice, with Kelly Kelly as referee & Mickie James as time keeper.
    • CM Punk & Kofi Kingston retained over Cody Rhodes & Manu
    • Regal retained over Santino
    • HBK def. JBL
    • BOOtista & Mysterio def. Orton & Y2J
    D'lo, Regal & JBL all cut long heel promos, while Kane & Santino got big pops. That surprised me a little bit. Dont think I left out any matches.

Did the crowd go crazy when they heard Austin's theme?

Before realising it was only a Haasy?

Yeah, myself included:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Why did D'lo cut a long heel promo??..Isnt he face atm?

And hearing JBL sing, jesus my ears are still sore, Whats up with D'lo a heal? and santino a face? But any way great night!!!!!!!

I was ment to say also, 3 years last night since Eddie guerrero died, Bastista and Rey did tribute to him.

Advertisement