Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny story!

Options
  • 10-11-2008 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Ok this is a thread inspired by dh0661's thread, ONE FOR THE GUYS.
    This happened on the way back from Spain summer 2 years ago.
    We were coming in to land at Dublin airport, we looked out the window and could see the runway then all of a sudden the engines roared back up full throttle and we were glued into the seats and it took up to the sky just before the wheels touched down. Now this was very scary, the pilot either did this because there was an obstruction or was going down to fast. Its called a 'go-around' manuver.

About 2 minutes after going back up in the air we could smell lots of farts and sh!t as well. It was wasn't very nice tbh. My father turned to me and said "Jesus if this plane doesn't kill us the smell of sh!t surely will".

Thats my funny story, share yours!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:) good one plug :)

A real life funny story thread is a good idea.

Advertisement