Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

christian to return to wwe?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

never said you were trolling... :confused:

Might be the only one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

rovert wrote: »
    Might be the only one.

Rov, i said it before.
    I gots nothing but respect for anyone with your knowledge.

But anyway, Back on topic:

Any ideas when we should know when the decision is made?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Might be the only one.

Do you need a hug or something?

krudler wrote: »
    Do you need a hug or something?

i think he does:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57924078&posted=1#post57924078

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

any update please?

JP Liz wrote: »
    any update please?

No news that he has signed with either compay or that he is closeR to signing. Christain plays his card close to his chest. Take a look how he debut for TNA he didnt tell a number of close friends about leaving WWE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

I'm smelling a swerve... didn't something like this happen with Abyss a while back? Wasn't he supposed to sign with WWE only to show up again on Impact after being off TV for a few weeks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

To be honest the way he was written out of TNA (using supposed honesty) was very strange, i dont think hes going to WWE but hey I could be wrong

Endaaaagh wrote: »
    I'm smelling a swerve... didn't something like this happen with Abyss a while back? Wasn't he supposed to sign with WWE only to show up again on Impact after being off TV for a few weeks?

Nope WWE never had any interest in Abyss they DO for Christian. WWE liked Devon but they didnt want Bubba so same story with Dudleys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

No news that he has signed with either compay or that he is closeR to signing. Christain plays his card close to his chest. Take a look how he debut for TNA he didnt tell a number of close friends about leaving WWE.

And really it's the smart thing to do. That way he makes more of an impact upon debuting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Nope WWE never had any interest in Abyss they DO for Christian. WWE liked Devon but they didnt want Bubba so same story with Dudleys.

Really? I'd have thought devon and bubba would have been a draw but not one of them on their own....

Bubba has a poor attitude is badly out of shape and is generally regarded as a very stiff worker, that said at this stage Devon isnt much on his own I dont think you'll see them back in WWE, but stranger things have happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Degag wrote: »
    Really? I'd have thought devon and bubba would have been a draw but not one of them on their own....

They weren't interested in Devon on his own

EdK wrote: »
    Bubba has a poor attitude is badly out of shape and is generally regarded as a very stiff worker, that said at this stage Devon isnt much on his own I dont think you'll see them back in WWE, but stranger things have happened

Yep, read Batista's book if you want to hear about Bubba.

Tesify:

03.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

If anyone saw the most recent Impact they're still showing the Chris Cage video snippets or whatever they're called where he talks about "crossing the line". They played it twice or 3 times. I doubt they would still play that if he wasnt staying with TNA.

I'd say he'll show up at the next PPV to cost MEM their matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

For what it's worth Christians profile is still up at TNAwrestling.com.

According the latest Observer which has just been posted (about six hours earlier than normal :D) TNA believe he has gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

read on rajah.com that Tomko has re-signed with WWE

Looks a good indicatio that Christians signing too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Hopefully Edge screws over Vicky and forms a faction with Christian and Tomko. More likely Christian and Tomko go to ECW.

BTW, Tomko probably deserves a thread of his own

• Advertisement

read on rajah.com that Tomko has re-signed with WWE

Yeah that was in todays Observer he doesnt have a start date yet.
    Looks a good indicatio that Christians signing too

Not really it is just that Tomko has improved a lot and made some weird business moves in Japan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Its the internet so you obviously have to be suspicious but if it goes ahead it will be interesting the response of WWE fans. I suppose it will rekindle "who attacked Jeff" story as it seems to have faded into the background recently.....

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/7960/
    -There are reports of an angle inserted into Friday's Smackdown show where Jeff Hardy and fiance Beth are injured in a hit-and-run auto accident in Cameron, NC, most likely with Christian as the perpetrator. Jeff will be okay but Beth will apparently be seriously injured in storyline. That surprises me a little because she's always wanted to be out of the spotlight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Christian is back in the WWE?

I haven't watched it in months.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Christian is back in the WWE?

I haven't watched it in months.

He isnt yet! His contract is up with Tna, and most are expecting him to return to WWE. I assume the WWE want to have a massive storyline ready for him if/when he returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

ive a sneaky feeling he could return as a suprise entrant at the rumble.....thats how id like to see it go down......and there's always going to be the plan of having himself and edge back together too to go against the hardys so yes.....il buy that rumor!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id say he will cost jeff the title at the royal rumble

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Id say he will cost jeff the title at the royal rumble

That's my thinking too. I can't see Hardy with the belt at WM 25. Christian screws Jeff and sets up a good match for WM25 while Edge will face Hunter (Rumble winner) for the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Would also explain why Jeff had no match for fridays Smackdown in the spoilers

Would also explain why Jeff had no match for fridays Smackdown in the spoilers

Aw, the spoiler writers didnt want us to be spoiled :o

That is a little unfair thinking that jeff is still trying to rebuild his and his girlfriends life after the house fire.
    Another reason how this might not be true is i dont think wwe will run another "My missus is injured and i dont like who done it.. grrrr!" so soon.
    But then again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ShaneR84

another attempted murder attempt on WWE tv..good influence for the kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

We all know it was Rikishi.

• Advertisement

Christian Cage's profile page was taken down from TNAwrestling.com, for what it's worth.

That's got to be the end of the where's he going debacle. They kept it up there for ages so he's got to be gone. Still think it's Tomko for what it's worth. They need to be kept together so we can get Tomko and Christian against Kendrick and Ezequil and it would make sense that Christian got Tomko to do his dirty work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

f4wonline.com says that there's been an unconfirmed report about Christian showing up at Raw with Val Venis

And PW Insider is reporting that Jeff Hardy is at Raw so this angle could kick off tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

dlofnep wrote: »
    We all know it was Rikishi.

He did it for The Rock

I don't see Christian getting any form of shot at gold for a good while, couple of high upper-mid card fueds without any gold.... Jeff/Edge/Jericho..... for the foreseeable future anyway

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I just hope for everything comes together for Christian. I've always liked him, very sound technically and highly entertaining.

He is like a young Chris Jericho in many ways.

Very much looking forward to his return and how he is booked in the context of the other main eventers.

This pretty much cements it:

http://shoptna.com/christian-cage-special.aspx
    Christian_lrge.jpgWE WILL MISS HIM. WE WISH HIM THE BEST. HE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF OUR FAVORITES.

BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE ALOT OF CHRISTIAN CAGE INVENTORY.

SO HERE IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.

TO THE FIRST 150 PEOPLE, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!

THE INSTANT CLASSIC ( BEST OF CHRISTIAN CAGE) DVD
    PLUS NOT ONE BUT TWO DIFFERENT CHRISTIAN CAGE T-SHIRTS
    PLUS AN 8 BY 10 OF THE INSTANT CLASSIC

ALL FOR ONLY $19.99
    WHAT!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A DVD, 2 SHIRTS, AND AN 8 BY 10
    THAT'S RIGHT ONLY $19.99!!!!!1
    BUT THERE ARE ONLY 150 TO SELL SO ACT FAST
    BECAUSE WHEN THEY ARE GONE , THEY ARE GONE !!!

LIMIT 5 PER CUSTOMER

Qty 150 Price $19.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Im guessing he will probably show at RR

Hopefully that means a re-release of the Captain Charisma shirts that the WWE had. Not a fan of the TNA ones but it has to be said that that is a very very classy send off by West

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Hopefully that means a re-release of the Captain Charisma shirts that the WWE had. Not a fan of the TNA ones but it has to be said that that is a very very classy send off by West

We love you Christian, now let's shift your merchandise! Cheap!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

He could come back as a huge face, but no doubt - they will turn him heel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

dlofnep wrote: »
    He could come back as a huge face, but no doubt - they will turn him heel.

I think him returning as a face would be a disaster. He got over in WWE as a cocky heel and that's how he ought to return. Bear in mind there's probably a lot of the 'casual' audience who don't remember him and have no idea who he is. Some might remember him as the guy who was a little above a mid-card jobber on SD.

I hope he goes back to WWE and makes a name for himself because I was a big fan of his WWE work and I felt he was disgracefully shafted in how they messed up a ready-made feud with Cena and then sent him to Smackdown to wrestle Booker T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

i reckon there will still be a massive pop for him,

which may go against the heel idea?

Well this is a recession after all.... :rolleyes:

how many times has that happened before?

We love you Christian, now let's shift your merchandise! Cheap!!!

I meant the he will always be one of our favourites. He did alot for TNA and it's nice to see them acknowledge it. All Flair and Foley got from the WWE was a future endeavors

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I meant the he will always be one of our favourites. He did alot for TNA and it's nice to see them acknowledge it. All Flair and Foley got from the WWE was a future endeavors

I know but it is funny how it transitions straight into the merchandise. I love how all these deals are in bold, you can just imagine Don West shouting it. I think TNA really do appreciate what Christian did for them.

And by the way:
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/inthering/view/66103/EXCLUSIVE-Deep-impact/
    The departure of Christian Cage was the worst kept secret in wrestling, and Carter says she’s sorry to lose the services of the Canadian.

“I’m very disappointed. I like him as a person as well as a talent. It’s interesting, he was the first big name to jump ship to us and he’s been the first to jump back. I wish him all the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i was all over this offer til i found out it was 34.95 for shipping :|

Yeah unfortunately TNA insist on using Fedex who aswell as being expensive to ship will automatically declare your stuff to customs in order to claim an administration fee for paying the duty on your behalf

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

If they can do it with Y2J, they can do it with him!

• Advertisement

I hope they bloody well remember him:pac:

Advertisement