Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaner in Ashtown

Options
  • 10-11-2008 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Does anyone have a contact for a reputable window cleaner in the Navan Road/Ashtown Area?

I have lost my head for heights and dont want to take to the ladder for the 2nd floor windows.

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

which apartment block you in?

My window opened all the way around when I was living there, no ladder needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I imagine it's not an apartment, cos surely the external windows would be cleaned regularly by an outside company paid by the Management Company?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

True fellas,

I am not in an apartment, I am in one of the houses in Belleville, directly accross the Navan Road from the Halfway House.

I am an owner occupier (well, me and the bank...) hence nno magagement company to do the window washing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My girlfriend's brother has a window cleaning company and lives in Ashington. Any use? Drop me a PM

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Xavi6 wrote: »
    My girlfriend's brother has a window cleaning company and lives in Ashington. Any use? Drop me a PM

hey can you pm me the details too

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement