Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programme has copy and paste blocked ?

Options
  • 10-11-2008 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I have a programme which I legally own. The problem is that all the text is protected ie: no copy and paste. If I highlight any text right-clicking the mouse does nothing. Is there a way around this ? I know some pdf files are protected in a similar way are they have work arounds available on the web so any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Whats the name and version of the program ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

It is not going to be a programme that you know http://www.bristol.gs/groundschool/atpl_computer_based_training.aspx .
    Software version 5.1.0.12

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

The Obvious I know, but did you try Ctrl+C since mouse doesn't work?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭stylers

do keyboard copy/paste shortcuts work, i.e. ctrl-C, ctrl-V ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Thanks lads, ctrl+c done the trick. Still not sure why right-click does not function with copy and paste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

A solution has been found and its not actually a programming issue so I'm closing this.

Advertisement