Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone advice

• 10-11-2008 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

out of that lot i'd go for a W910i but the W890i is considered the best music phone of the year, I still like the W910i better, http://stuff.tv/Top10/Music-phones/ ..........The LG Viewty and Nokia E51 would also be pretty decent choices...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

E51 is great especially the wifi. But viewty would be great for camera alone. All depends what you looking for out of the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

w910i or E51.....????

If you want a no messing phone the E51 would be the only choice...

But on the other hand if you want a kick ass motion sensitive mp3 player the w910i is the one....

Business or Pleasure....tough choice....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I narrowed it down to two phones. E51 and the N78... i went with the N78.
    its just available in Ireland past few weeks.

the E series is more of a business phone, and the N series is more home type.
    N78 is the latest one released, got everything you want want and more, wifi, 3g (since its available on Meteor now). its the first nokia phone with an FM transmitter which comes in handy now and again alright.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

w910 has a bigger screen and the previously mentioned motion sensitivity i.e. mobile take on six-axis. w890 has a better 3.2mpix camera and is a bit smaller in the hand. both take up to 8 gigs. all other features pretty similar. i went for the w890

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Noooooo! not the beloved N95! I'd go for the w910 or the 5320...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

E51 imo has a poor button layout but again just my opinion. Its way to business type and will eventually drive you insane for texts

W890i would be my first choice there in terms of pleasure phones. Its a SE so it's a simple to use phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement