Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesnash.ie and delivery

Options
  • 10-11-2008 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for info from people who use these guys on good there delivery is for new releases.

I ordered WOTLK from them (I know, i have a problem) and i want to make sure that they can delivery on release day.

So has anyone used them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Yep,

pre-ordered GRID from them and it arrived on release date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

GTAIV was with me on the day of release
    Preordered GoW2 from them and received it the day before release

Take that midnight launch plebs!:p

I'd heartily recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Pre-ordered MGS4 from them and they had it at my door the day of release. Would highly recommend them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

awesome!

Good to have an irish shipper that delivery on release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Yeah our site have a thread about them here:
    http://www.exiledgamers.com/bargain-trade-shop/14295-http-www-gamesnash-ie.html

Note do view the last page of that thread please :P Cow Moolester will thank you later if you do :D

Plenty of recommendations for them on there and they hop on to check our thread for questions etc... about games if you have any or you can email them of course.

I ordered a few games from them when they first started and they packaged them together which meant I'd have to collect them. I told them this and they offered to bring them to my work place by hand free of charge if I couldn't get to the post office to collect. I did but its nice that they offered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Preordered little big planet . Had it the day before release date (the updated one that is). GTA IV also arrived on time.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

I'm looking for info from people who use these guys on good there delivery is for new releases.

I ordered WOTLK from them (I know, i have a problem) and i want to make sure that they can delivery on release day.

So has anyone used them?

For what its worth all pre orders for WOTLK have been dispatched. Express postage orders guaranteed to arrive tomorrow morning. The free standard postage is in the lap of the An Post gods but fingers crossed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

same for me. Ordered GTA4 and got it in the letterbox on release day. was chuffed. Must place an order for COD:WAW now

For what its worth all pre orders for WOTLK have been dispatched. Express postage orders guaranteed to arrive tomorrow morning. The free standard postage is in the lap of the An Post gods but fingers crossed ;)

Yeah i got my dispatch email. I used express.

If i get it tomorrow, i'll be impressed and you'll have a loyal customer from then on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Sweet !!
    Pity I'm stuck in college till Friday :mad:

• Advertisement

Gamesnash, how i love thee

My copy of Wotlk just showed up. awesome!!

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Gamesnash, how i love thee

My copy of Wotlk just showed up. awesome!!

Gummy Panda, how we love thee back :D

Enjoy !

Advertisement