Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an increase in handgun numbers? I don't think so!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Going to be well intresting to see how this adds up with the data protection act as well.It would behoove any person or club holding personal information to be DPA registerd,and make their members fully aware as to whom they are sharing their info with or are obliged to under law.Last thing any club now needs is a prosecution under the DPA.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Going to be well intresting to see how this adds up with the data protection act as well.It would behoove any person or club holding personal information to be DPA registerd,and make their members fully aware as to whom they are sharing their info with or are obliged to under law.Last thing any club now needs is a prosecution under the DPA.

What are the requirements to be able to purchase a handgun? This is excellent news I never knew you could buy these in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

mumhaabu wrote: »
    What are the requirements to be able to purchase a handgun? This is excellent news I never knew you could buy these in Ireland.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055418258

I only you'd looked down the list :D

Advertisement