Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi im new here,i fly helicopters!

Options
  • 10-11-2008 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hello everybody,im new on this forum,i was trying to find a forum about airplanes,cars or helicopters,i couldn't,but now i found this one.I fly a t-rex 600 sometimes,my little bird.I was just wondering where people fly helicopters or airplanes in dublin.I live very close to Marley Park.When there isnt nobody around,i fly there.But i dont really like to fly alone,i know there are a few people that flies on Phoenix park.But now with this weather its impossible.Is there another place in dublin? or Club?

Regards

Marcio : )

PS: Sorry about my english,its not really good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭loopingfred

Hey Marcio,

Welcome to the boards ! :)
    I live 2 minutes away from Marley Park ! Don't fly helis tho, but spending most of my week ends flying in the Dublin Mountains (kelakee) !

What sort of helis are you flying ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Marcio.souza

Hey Marcio,

Welcome to the boards ! :)
    I live 2 minutes away from Marley Park ! Don't fly helis tho, but spending most of my week ends flying in the Dublin Mountains (kelakee) !

What sort of helis are you flying ?

Im flying a T-rex 600,its for 3D flight,its eletric helicopter,but now i want to sell the t-rex eletric to buy a t-rex 600 nitro,because i dont have time to wait to charge the lipos,each pack of lipos worth 230 euros or more,to fly 8 or 7 minutes.So it better for me buy a helicopter a glow.Maybe we can meet one day.

Someone else fly here?

Advertisement