Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't make thread in airsoft forum?

Options
  • 10-11-2008 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭

For some reason I wanted to ask a question about an airsoft website so I went over to the airsoft section and into the retailers section to post it (I searched first by the way) and I was told that this wasn't possible without giving a reason. Can anyone explain this? I haven't been banned from the forum so I can't understand it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Only subscribed retailers or the mods can start threads in that forum.

If you want to ask a specific retailer then please post to their individual threads in that forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

gandalf wrote: »
    Only subscribed retailers or the mods can start threads in that forum.

If you want to ask a specific retailer then please post to their individual threads in that forum.

Okay then. Is there any way to suggest a thread be made? This retailer isn't in there you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Then they aren't subscribing to the boards retailers forum and they don't have a voice on the forum.

You can post a query onto this thread as long as its not about MIA or any of their related businesses. They are banned from boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

gandalf wrote: »
    Then they aren't subscribing to the boards retailers forum and they don't have a voice on the forum.

You can post a query onto this thread as long as its not about MIA or any of their related businesses. They are banned from boards.

Oh right I didn't realize that it was for subscribing retailers:o Thanks a lot.

Advertisement