Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. Shane Geoghegan - R.I.P.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 scotstevo

Shane, my big pal from OZ working in Bowen. Just read the sunday papers and it twigged on me. I'm so sad to hear this news. RIP big man, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you.
    My humblest condolenses go out to his family and girlfriend if you are reading.
    Take care
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

eroo wrote: »
    RIP Shane, we wont forget. Enough is enough
    +1

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Magicman1

I was at the Ireland game last Saturday on Croke Park and got a lump in my throat at how well the minutes silence was observed by 83,000 people.
    The same happened last night at Thomond Park.

Congratulations also to the Geoghegan family on being so brave when they were on Crimecall. It certainly can't have been any easy thing to do but ye were right to do it and please God what ye said will be heard and Shane's killers will be brought to justice. God Bless

Advertisement