Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Modules???

Options
  • 11-11-2008 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭

is it possible to change/drop modules at Xmas???

because i took drama studies as a 20 credit Core subject but i totally despise it now :( is there any sort of possibility that i can drop the 2 2nd semester modules and even pick up 2 electives or something?? im just not gonna be able to sit through another semester of Drama.....btw im in first year Arts :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Usually yes, although Arts always seems to be a little strange as regards module choice (lots of optional modules floating around and stuff). Registration for next semester will reopen sometime this month, and as long as it's not a core module next semester you should be free to choose something else.

Advertisement