Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

spar shop on fire at middle night north earl street dublin1

• 11-11-2008 5:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16

there was tons of card box left out side the shop waiting to be collected.some how it cought fire.......
    it was 12:25 middle night,the fire brigate came 7 min. after i called them as well two garda came really fast.the fire was take out very quickly.i shot some video with my mobile

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,894 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

In before Biko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

So your a hero, well done.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Id say you felt like the big man videoing a fire in the city on your phone did ya?
    Were you beating the women away with a stick, they couldnt get enough of this rebel id say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,904 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

arson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

thanks for posting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Id say you felt like the big man videoing a fire in the city on your phone did ya?
    Were you beating the women away with a stick, they couldnt get enough of this rebel id say!

What were you expecting him to do? Put it out himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I suspect the OP lit it for fame and glory.

ADMIT IT, YOU'RE A PYROMANCER!!!

/shakes OP's bird cage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

longdub wrote: »
    some how it caught fire.......

Yeah..... somehow. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

OP is flaming

Quick, somebody get the banhammer.... :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What would he do? Throw the phone at it? Presumably he didn't need to pee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

They sure put out that fire very quickly. I was hoping for something more dramatic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Mark200 wrote: »
    They sure put out that fire very quickly. I was hoping for something more dramatic

Stupid efficient firemen...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Walked past this this morning and it seemed very odd. At first I thought it was a fire within the shop, that spread outside, but then I saw burnt cardboard everywhere on the street. Seems very odd and suspicious. Very dodgy part of town in general.

Advertisement