Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Why are pr1cks attracted to BMWs?

Options
  • 11-11-2008 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭

I am not trying to cast aspersions on any BMW driver here, indeed I really like the Marque and intend to buy one the next time I am changing, but...

Today for example I came across a 318ci (19" wheels and tinted windows) that felt it necessary to break a red light. A few minutes later I found myself in a lane a few cars up and needed to merge. Obviously having an astmatic engine there was a big gap before he could catch up, so, indicating I pulled out. I got the 2 fingers and a horn.

Why are such people attracted to BMWs? I rather they had never graduated from the 1992 Honda Civic.

Just my rant for the morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

You'll find said pricks in all types of cars I'm afraid. It's certainly not localised to BMW's, you probably just notice it more as you're after one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Yawn.

Why do people honestly feel so inferior to BMW drivers? Are they THAT envious??

0/10. More effort required.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You do realise you just called yourself a prick.

In before lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Not really a thread imo,

You could just as easily say:

Micra
    Fiesta
    Hummer
    Jeep
    Merc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

What this thread needs is more generalizations

Now let me tell you about Nissan Micra drivers..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Maybe it's because they're affordable now, like the Lexus IS200

....deadly buzz :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

Zulu wrote: »
    Why do people honestly feel so inferior to BMW drivers? Are they THAT envious??

No envy at all. The vast majority of BMWs are driven by very very normal people.

I think the Micra driver can more easily be rationalised as incompetent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

craichoe wrote: »
    Not really a thread imo,

You could just as easily say:

Micra
    Fiesta
    Hummer
    Jeep
    Merc

agree ...locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement