Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy insulation online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭getfit

Contact your local builders providers. They should be able to beat the prices in the links. I got 150mm fibreglass with a coverage of 7m2 for €18.50 and since then another provider has cut their price to under €18 for the same product!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

I'd agree with getfit, local hardware buy in bulk so if you are buying a lot then you can strike a deal.:)

Always shop around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,182 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Also B&Q will regularly have BOGOF on insulation. The recycled plastic stuff is very nice to install, no irritations at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Vazelothir

thanks, will give that a go...

cheers
    Vaz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,184 ✭✭✭10-10-20

These guys deliver cellulose insulation.

http://www.ecologicalbuildingsystems.com/products/warmcell/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Gareth2011

If you havent already gotten your insulation I found this site today www.theinsulationstore.ie Recommended is 300mm of Insulation so if you got 150mm and did 2 layers you be totally covered. 150mm is 16 a roll but not sure if thet incls vat or not. Also there is www.build4less.ie works out at just under 17 a roll for 150mm and you can buy pallet loads (24 on a pallet) from both of these guys. I was looking at build for less but if other crowd is 16 incl vat .83 cent is alot when your buying 24+ rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭breffni666

Most hardware stores stock Moy. If they dont then contact Gyroc Saint Gobain, (Gypsum Industries), they should point you to the nearest supplier. They are the sole supplier of Moy in Ireland and supply all types of insulation and accessories.

Advertisement