Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropping out?

Options
  • 11-11-2008 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

alright

Im in first year arts,

I want to drop out, and reapply to a different college next year, whats the final date i can drop out before having to pay massive funds next year?

Any help would be hugely appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

alright

Im in first year arts,

I want to drop out, and reapply to a different college next year, whats the final date i can drop out before having to pay massive funds next year?

It was 31st oct, you are now uneligable for full fees next time, you'll have to pay half of the tuition fees for your next course.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭conbob

if you finish your 1st year and then apply to 2nd year in another college do the fees increase?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

If I was to drop out In January before college reopens will i have to pay higher fees if i move to another course in September?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

You will only have to pay the fees for Sept-Dec and none for Jan on, get out now and save yourself money!You can also get a grant fr the second half of the year if you qualify

Just realised this is a UCD thread... My bad

• Advertisement

Mistake sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 14 An Scoil Dlí

alright

Im in first year arts,

This link may be of some help!

Advertisement