Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pippy1

summerbaby wrote: »
    I went to a brilliant one in Killeagh, she was fabulous for me and my friends, we got a lot of very accurate messages from passed family and friends and everything predicted for the future has happened so far. I can't wait for 6 months to pass so i can go again:) Her name is Annette Singleton <Please do not post phone numbers publically>.

I thought annette singleton was in cork not killeagh is there another fortune teller in killeadh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

pippy1 wrote: »
    I thought annette singleton was in cork not killeagh is there another fortune teller in killeadh?
    Same lady she used to live there at one point ,

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hummingbird1

Hi,

Havnt seen a psychic/medium due to moving areas. So am a bit out of touch. Friends of mine went to Eileen Bullman in Btown and gave mixed reports on her. Can someone gimme a idea of Veronica in blackpools price?

Or is there another Cork Based person who ye can recommend?

Thnx in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kriiss

D.Campbell wrote: »
    I would say give her a skip.
    It just maybe wasn't for you why go back if during the whole year nothing came to pass then let it go, try someone new theres lots out there ;)

I was thinking to go to someone else but to be honest I can't choose, veronica was the one who was described the best of all around cork, and rest of them have very mixed reviews! Don't know who to trust haha

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kriiss

Hi,

Havnt seen a psychic/medium due to moving areas. So am a bit out of touch. Friends of mine went to Eileen Bullman in Btown and gave mixed reports on her. Can someone gimme a idea of Veronica in blackpools price?

Or is there another Cork Based person who ye can recommend?

Thnx in advance

I went to Eileen Bullman and I am actually not sure what I think of her ha tho I am quite sure she's not the greatest as I realized she pulled lots of information out of me and at that moment I didn't really noticed it! And her predictions seemed bit too good like unrealistic!
    Veronica asks 50 e at least she did last year! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Toby1602

kriiss wrote: »
    I went to Eileen Bullman and I am actually not sure what I think of her ha tho I am quite sure she's not the greatest as I realized she pulled lots of information out of me and at that moment I didn't really noticed it! And her predictions seemed bit too good like unrealistic!
    Veronica asks 50 e at least she did last year! :)

Hi, would it be possible to get Veronica's number from you please?

kriiss wrote: »
    I was thinking to go to someone else but to be honest I can't choose, veronica was the one who was described the best of all around cork, and rest of them have very mixed reviews! Don't know who to trust haha
    I would go to Veronica but if you went and she didnt do it for you then it wouldnt be a good idea to go back for more, that is my opinion its not that shes not good its just maybe an off day or she cant just read you I have heard it happen before again my opinion
    I am an easy read and I will never part with any information

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DouglasGunner

I would love to know whats ahead of me and without specifics , are people recommend going to one and to what kind of detail were they told.
    Is it a case of "you will be happy in years to come" or what.
    I am total ignorant to it all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

I would love to know whats ahead of me and without specifics , are people recommend going to one and to what kind of detail were they told.
    Is it a case of "you will be happy in years to come" or what.
    I am total ignorant to it all.
    no they dont tell you about happy ever after who lives that kind of life, life is up and down all the time.
    But they should be able to tell you where your at right now
    if they cant tell you that then how can you trust what they say about the future. and tell you something about your health etc for the future, they can go into great detail, dates names etc some are outstanding some are the complete opposite from my experience that is.
    hope that helps,

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DouglasGunner

James DD wrote: »
    no they dont tell you about happy ever after who lives that kind of life, life is up and down all the time.
    But they should be able to tell you where your at right now
    if they cant tell you that then how can you trust what they say about the future. and tell you something about your health etc for the future, they can go into great detail, dates names etc some are outstanding some are the complete opposite from my experience that is.
    hope that helps,

Thanks James I think im sold.
    Its worth a look at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

Has anyone had any experiences with Bernie Stokes? I have posted here before because I have a great repour with her but am waiting on some future predictions to manifest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

SMM wrote: »
    Hi,

I know theres probably a bazillion threads on this already so feel free to redirect me...Basically for want of a better expression I'm at a 'crossroads' in my life and I'd be really interested in seeing a good psychic or fortune teller, preferably in the Cork area, but if someone is particularly good I would be prepared to travel. Thanks a mill in advance :pac:
    Stephanie in cobh or billy drake youghal

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭olliesgirl55

Can somebody please PM the number for Veronica in Blackpool:) I'd like to give her a try.

Can somebody please PM the number for Veronica in Blackpool:) I'd like to give her a try.
    http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DeadlyH83

There is no one from Cork on that site?
    I'm going to try my first psychic this week and will prob go for Veronica as she has the best reviews.

DeadlyH83 wrote: »
    There is no one from Cork on that site?
    I'm going to try my first psychic this week and will prob go for Veronica as she has the best reviews.
    yes she is very good, very straight and to the point.
    hope you get a good reading and let us know how you get on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kazzy80

Hey can someone pm number for Veronica cork please 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kazzy80

Hey was just looking trough posts and was wondering if u got num for Veronica cork 😊 did you go see her ??

• Registered Users Posts: 30 AM21

I have been trying to get in contact with the White Witch of Cobh but her phone is always off. Has anyboddy got an alternative phone number, rather than the one on her website? Also, anybody know why her phone is always off?

Could somebody please PM me with the number of somebody have found to be good, who is also based in Cork? I have given up on contacting the White Witc at this stage!

I have heard good things about Stephanie in Cobh, Veronica (?) in Cork, etc. but am open to others.

Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leonieb

hey can someone pm me veronica's number please and does anyone know around how much she charges? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 hairhar

Hi i'm looking for the number of a fortune teller called Ber you collect her by Lennox's chipper in Cork and bring her to your house i went to her years ago but have lost her number by far the best out there!!

leonieb wrote: »
    hey can someone pm me veronica's number please and does anyone know around how much she charges? :)
    Her number is here , stroll down

hairhar wrote: »
    Hi i'm looking for the number of a fortune teller called Ber you collect her by Lennox's chipper in Cork and bring her to your house i went to her years ago but have lost her number by far the best out there!!
    I went to her my friend had her in her house she couldnt read me at all omg I let on she was great didnt want to upset my friend, it was years ago and I remember she charged over the fifty euros but I just gave her what I had , now that I think of it the reading was very embarrassing she got it so wrong and I promoted her along as she had just broken her leg omg
    Glad you liked her

• Registered Users Posts: 1 princess 101

Hi! :) I was just wondering if anyone would be able to pm me Veronica, the fortune teller from Blackpools number?? :) I can't seem to find it anywhere, Big thanks! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

Her number is here , stroll down
    would it be there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Can't recommend Katie from Blackpool in cork enough. Went to her twice and both times she was totally accurate, she told me things I've only ever thought in my head and never even said aloud. Things she said that didn't make sense, or I thought were untrue, ended up happening within weeks of my readings. She's also a very nice lady and I felt very comfortable with her.

Anyone have any experience with Peter Matthew? I've scrolled through but can't seem to find anything. Many thanks X

• Registered Users Posts: 5 silvikrin

Can someone pm me the number for veronica in Blackpool please?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doddledoo32

silvikrin wrote: »
    Can someone pm me the number for veronica in Blackpool please?

Veronica's away at the moment she is doing email readings , mine was vague , think I prefer one in person can pm you her number if you like , or Betty's or Stephanie's ( ya I know i have them all)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 silvikrin

Hi, thanks for the info. I would be much obliged for either of their numbers. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Sar7111

Hi could someone please mail me Stephaines details as I know a few people who went to her over last 3 years and everything she said has come true and I would love to go to her myself Thanks 🙂

Advertisement