Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 maevek112

LCDeelite wrote: »
    Truthfully, I think there are VERY FEW good psychics/fortune tellers (I hate that term) in Cork. Based on my own few adventures and anecdotes of my friends, I can say the following...

COMPETANT

1. Veronica in Blackpool.

2. Stephanie in Cobh.

3. Annette Singleton in Cork city.

UTTER SH!TE

1. Tom Flynn (when he's in Cork - he travels around, unfortunately for all the gullible, vulnerable f*cks who come into contact with him).

2. Laurel Lee, usually found in the Blackpool area.

3. Madame Rose Lee, in the northside of Cork, but travels.

4. The White Witch of Cobh (albeit with rare, random beams of accuracy for some people I know, but she's a circus act overall).

5. A rather scary woman by the name of Chris Morgan. STAY AWAY from this crazy f*cker. I think she used to live in Ballincollig but she has since moved house.

6. Eileen Bulman in Bishopstown. More vague and generalised than a politician canvassing for votes.

7. Some traveller lady called 'Gypsy Kathleen'.

I can't think of any more right now.

Hi, could you possibly PM me the details for the 3 you named above?

TIA

Veronica's away at the moment she is doing email readings , mine was vague , think I prefer one in person can pm you her number if you like , or Betty's or Stephanie's ( ya I know i have them all)

Hi, Could you possibly PM me the details of all three. Im looking to get a reading and can't find much info online

TIA

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Can't recommend Katie from Blackpool in cork enough. Went to her twice and both times she was totally accurate, she told me things I've only ever thought in my head and never even said aloud. Things she said that didn't make sense, or I thought were untrue, ended up happening within weeks of my readings. She's also a very nice lady and I felt very comfortable with her.

Anyone have any experience with Peter Matthew? I've scrolled through but can't seem to find anything. Many thanks X

Hi, im looking for a reading. Could you PM Katies number.

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Julenas

hi everybody, can someone pm me veronica's number please? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Maryhurley

Hi , could someone please send me contact details for Veronica or Katie in Blackpool , cork . . I cannot find them online . Much appreciated .

• Advertisement

maevek112 wrote: »
    Hi, could you possibly PM me the details for the 3 you named above?

TIA
    Could you please send me contact details for Veronica and Stephanie . Thank you so much

Sar7111 wrote: »
    Hi could someone please mail me Stephaines details as I know a few people who went to her over last 3 years and everything she said has come true and I would love to go to her myself Thanks 🙂

Hi did someone send you Stephanie's contact number . If they did could you forward it to me . Thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Could someone please send me on Annette Singleton's number please?

Could someone please send me on Annette Singleton's number please?

It's 0863843786. Have you been to any other psychics in Cork ? If so could please forward me their details . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anna2411

Anyone have any reviews on bernie stokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 jenkav

Try Vicky Antoinette

She is a genuine Psychic Medium.
    Beautiful person to deal with and will make you feel very welcome and comfortable. Shes so down to earth and easy to talk to.
    take a look at the reviews section on her facebook page and you can decide for yourself
    facebookcom vickyantoinettepsychicmedium

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marsly

Veronica's away at the moment she is doing email readings , mine was vague , think I prefer one in person can pm you her number if you like , or Betty's or Stephanie's ( ya I know i have them all)

Does anyone know if Veronica is doing readings at the moment? Could somebody PM me her number please?

Maryhurley wrote: »
    It's 0863843786. Have you been to any other psychics in Cork ? If so could please forward me their details . Thanks

Vicky Antoinette
    Angelic realms holistic centrr

marsly wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Veronica is doing readings at the moment? Could somebody PM me her number please?

I don't have veronicas number but try Vicky Antoinette 0851683944
    You can check her out on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Anyone have Joe Goughs number? I tried the one that I had, for his wife, but got invalid number. I presume he is still giving readings. Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 41 monkeynuts111

Does anyone have a number for Veronica that you could PM? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tyreke12

Could i please have her number too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Googleit

Do you mind sending me any number ye gave for a psychic in Cork? Would seriously appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doddledoo32

I'd love Katie's number in Blackpool . Have Stephanie's and Betty's number if anyone wants them but am after Katie's . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sar7111

Hi just wondering if anyone has Katie's phone number please. I went to Stephanie but haven't found anything she said would happen has happened. She did pick up on 1 or 2 things from past but that's bout it. Anyone have a similar experience with her or anyone take longer than she predicted for things to happen? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silver91

Hi does anyone have Stephanie's number to PM? It would be much appreciated!! :)

Silver91 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have Stephanie's number to PM? It would be much appreciated!! :)

Hi Stephanie's number is (087) 698 3063 texting is best with her. Now went to her in May she did a good in dept reading nothing as of yet came true but she did say within a year to year and 2months so have to wait and see. Was bang on with things relating to family and past life. Best of luck hope you get good one 🙂 X

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Orlaith88

Anybody got Katie's number in Blackpool please....

Anybody not find her good? Went to Stephanie, and most things she said came through for my friends, but nothing for me.

So want to try someone new

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doddledoo32

Katie seemed lovely but reading was super short , maybe that was just mine tho :) nothingbhascome about yet well she just told me general things, but ya... I would love a crystal ball :) have tried Stephanie , katie and a few others .

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Orlaith88

Katie seemed lovely but reading was super short , maybe that was just mine tho :) nothingbhascome about yet well she just told me general things, but ya... I would love a crystal ball :) have tried Stephanie , katie and a few others .

Is there anyone you would chose above another regarding predictions coming true, would love to know. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hellcat1983

Nope, most are complete fakes. And whatever you do, stay away from a guy called Brandon Maurice. The guy has been totally caught out, uses peoples names & locations and searches social media. Also searches death notices online. Total conman.

Stephanie in Cobh is also a complete fake. She told me the biggest amount of nonsense based solely on my appearance and nothing came true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silver91

I went to Stephanie in February. She was lovely and she got everything about me spot on. She was very specific in the things she was saying about my personality and things that were happening at that moment in my life. She even knew that my mam had a miscarriage a few years before I was born. She gave me two big predictions for this year. The first one was that I was going to get promoted in my job within 2-3 months which to me seemed impossible because of how my company's promotion cycle works but no it happened and she was spot on because it happened within 2 and a half months. Time hasnt passed yet for the other thing that she told me but I can see something in the works for that at the moment so I know thats going to happen. I would definitely recommend her!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hellcat1983

I went to Stephanie in February. She was lovely and she got everything about me spot on. She was very specific in the things she was saying about my personality and things that were happening at that moment in my life. She even knew that my mam had a miscarriage a few years before I was born. She gave me two big predictions for this year. The first one was that I was going to get promoted in my job within 2-3 months which to me seemed impossible because of how my company's promotion cycle works but no it happened and she was spot on because it happened within 2 and a half months. Time hasnt passed yet for the other thing that she told me but I can see something in the works for that at the moment so I know thats going to happen. I would definitely recommend her!

Some people are so gullible, it's called cold reading, guessing and internet research! I went to Stephanie about 13 years ago. All she did was tell me utter rubbish based on my appearance and then a load of nonsense, NONE of which came true! These people are professional con artists, and if you think otherwise, you are extremely gullible!

Do you mind me asking Was this your first or second time going to her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Colsmum

Hi has anyone maria in cobhs number, heard she is fantastic

Advertisement