Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DJM800 and 1x CDJ800 for sale

• 11-11-2008 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Normally wouldn't post here with this kind of thing, but I need to get this sorted pretty soon (emigrating in a few weeks)

The DJM is 8 months old and in mint condition, so I wouldn't really want to drop the price much below the asking. Might as well just hang on to it instead if I'm going to be making much more of a loss... It has a 3 year warranty with Thomann, so if there are any issues at all you should be able to sort it with them easily enough.
    CDJ is in sweet condition too, but I may be persuaded to knock a bit off the price
    DJM800
    CDJ800

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭pallepille

is your cdj a mk2 man ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Judging by the pics on adverts its a mk2 alright, think they have a silver pitch control as opposed to a black one on the mark one!

Correct me if im wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

A bit expensive for the djm 800 as it is 1,300 new on thomann.de

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Aye, but like I said there's not much point in me getting rid of it for much less than the asking price (I'll probably just end up buying another one a few months down the line anyway!)
    Had a quick search around ebay and the likes and couldn't really spot any second hand ones to compare prices with, so just gave a price that I believe to be fair.

The CDJ800 is a MKII alright, forgot to mention that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cojack298

is the djm 800 still for sale, how much?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Sorry dude, I've moved over to London now so will most likely just get it shipped over here instead

Advertisement