Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone to fix my cooker

Options
  • 11-11-2008 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

:) Hi, does anybody know of someone in Kildare who can fix cookers? My oven and my extractor hood are broken and I've been waiting a while for the OH to do something about it :rolleyes:

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

Just google electricians in the area of Kildare you are in, or try www.goldenpages.ie search for one there, that is assuming your cooker is electric!! hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭chic chick

The guys in three pin electrical in Maynooth are extremely helpful you should try them .The number is 6291106

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

:) Hi, does anybody know of someone in Kildare who can fix cookers? My oven and my extractor hood are broken and I've been waiting a while for the OH to do something about it :rolleyes:

Any help appreciated.

what make is it ?

i have the number of the electrolux agent if thats any use to you?

Advertisement