Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas/Santa in Wicklow

Options
  • 11-11-2008 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi guys! Sorry if this is a bit too early yet for some but I was wondering about Santa visits in Wicklow. I was looking on www.visitwicklow.ie/xmas and they have some different santa/Christmas events in the county. Can anyone recommend a good one where I can take the kids that won't involve too much queuing and/or is particularly good? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Glenroe Farm in Kilcoole usually do a good Santa....includes a visit around the little farm, reindeers and all, also. Details here : http://www.glenroefarm.com/ (link to Santa 2008 on top left of homepage)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

eigrod wrote: »
    Glenroe Farm in Kilcoole usually do a good Santa....includes a visit around the little farm, reindeers and all, also. Details here : http://www.glenroefarm.com/ (link to Santa 2008 on top left of homepage)

I second that - i've been there a few times with a little one and its well done. Plenty of animals to keep the kids happy plus a playground and when its your turn to see Santa a guy comes out to call your number. Then its an unhurried walk and the kids get planty of time to talk to the great man him self.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Glenroe certainly provide a good visit to Santa experience.

Greystones Theatre are having a 'Winter Wonderland' with Santa and Elves and have proved excellent in so many other departments to date. So I'd be confident it would be good.

St. David's Parents Association are fundraising and are having a Christmas Fair on Saturday 6th December 11-5 with Santa and Elves in attendance - so we are spoiled for choice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 and76

Bray lights go on this Saturday 4-6pm and Santa usually makes a visit there too, outside the Holy Redeemer church on the main st

Advertisement