Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DivX DVD player in bricks and mortar store!

• 11-11-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Anyone know where to get a cheapo one of these in Dublin?

We got one in my local shop for €20 before, but they don't have any anymore

I was told Centra have one for €30, but my local Centra is closed down now apparently!

Anyone know of anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

My parents got one for me back last Christmas for 50 euro in Power City.. I'm sure it'd probably be cheaper by now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

found the one i was looking for at the weekend. it's the matsui matdvd3307. it plays divx, mp4, dvd all regions(can be unlocked) for the grand price of 29.95.

it can be found in the small curry's (in the shopping mall next to dunne's) in blanchardstown. don't know if they have it in the big curry's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Sorry to hijack the thread but my aunt is looking for a nice new dvd player that will show photos on here tv from a digital camera via a usb connection. So, basically i'm looking for a jpeg compatible dvd player with a usb port. I cant seem to find any online which make me doubt i'll find one in a shop, which is where she wants to buy. Will she have to get a dvd recorder to get a usb port??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

SuperValuDivx.jpg?t=1227989094

Super Valu have this DIVX compatible player for €24.95 at the mo.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement