Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get installed then jsut type in your key

• 11-11-2008 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

NOTE**

If mods deem this inappropriate then please delete by all costs, this does however seem totally legal and it been done by loads already, and blizzard has indicated on their forums they have no problem with this installation method.

Available from a number of torrent sites is a wow wotlk installation. It has been confirmed as real. A number of my guild have donwloaded this, and have been happily playing tbc wow for 2 weeks now no problems.

Basically its jsut to install to get it ready for you, its a hefty 7gb, but some people might be interested in doing it.

So basically when you go and purchase your game disc ( you have to buy it obviously) you come home and just upgrade account to wotlk and away you go, no need for waiting.

Might be handy for those dieing to play immediatly midnight or next day.

Obviously im not going to post links but i think some googling will help.

Again should stress this is not illegal. Buyt ill leave it o the discretion of the moderators here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Sounds good to me,
    I really hope it doesn't f*** up my current installation, as having to install the game with 2 expansions on thursday would be a severe pain in the ass

Note to blizzard: Use dvd's not cd's godamnit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

CD's are cheaper :P

I downloaded WOTLK but to be honest I don't know if it installed or not, I haven't a clue about it.

I am just going to get the game on thursday and install it the normal way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Krieg wrote: »
    Sounds good to me,
    I really hope it doesn't f*** up my current installation, as having to install the game with 2 expansions on thursday would be a severe pain in the ass

Note to blizzard: Use dvd's not cd's godamnit

You can copy out your current installation to another folder as backup. And just replace if required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

yeah as stated above.

The wotlk build should work fine playing TBC.

But guys, if you can part with the extra money for a collectors edition, do it.

Have it in my hand here and its amazing. The soundtrack is epic, the artwork booklet is tremendous, its HUGE and full of neat stuff. You get trading cards which im not into but a nice touch. The mouse mat isnt great but again a nice touch. The behinds the scenes DVD is VERY good indeed, a good watch.

And theres obviously the frost wyrm and game, and the box itself is incredible haha, impressive.

I am raging i cant play it yet, my DK is in my hands...but helpless hehe .

Defo part with the extra money for CE though, well worth it, the sheer size of the box makes you feel empowered haha :)

Advertisement