Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

00:00 release of Wotlk in Co. Cork? Anyplace doing it?

Options
  • 11-11-2008 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,lads, mine local game stop does not do night release of woltk :(. So maybe anyone knows where i could get it in Co. Cork at 00:01 :D. I am sure there is in Dublin, but i really wount manage there :D

cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

erm gamestop on patrick street. its HMV

Should be on official site. Bliz says they only know of 2 shops in ireland doing a midnight launch but retail can change its mind very fast.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

erm gamestop on patrick street. its HMV

Should be on official site. Bliz says they only know of 2 shops in ireland doing a midnight launch but retail can change its mind very fast.

Damn, HMV? that the one accross the Burger king? That huge dvd/music shop?

I asked a fella in local gamestop about 00:00 release, and that blizzard is pushing it, he said that he does not know a thing about it, but he asked me to call him on wensday, maybe they will have shop open...

Advertisement