Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick wedding photographer

Options
  • 11-11-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

getting married in august in castlrtroy;limerick and looking for photographer ;
    who's reasonably priced;good quality and won't rip us off for extra photo's or a dvd we can print from;has anyone any idea's or what can we use to bargain a better deal for ourselves ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 whataboutya

Hi there,

My sister is getting married in feb and she just booked darren kirwin dk photography , hes suppose to be really good he did a spread in the limerick independent last week. She said he was about 40 pe cent cheaper than other photographers , no harm just to contact him anyway , you could always put an ad up in the art college can get it doe that way .

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

I'm photographer, but I'm NOT taking weddings. I suggest You talk with Ronan Downes. In my opinion he is efficient photographer.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

We had this guy www.philipbourke.com. He was great, photos were excellent and great value. He is based in Cork but a Limerick native. He did our wedding in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bright spark

rose baker she is located in new castle west co.limerick she did the photos for our wedding she is fantastic and if we had our time around again i would still get rose to do them. you wouldnt believe how good she is??:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bagofspanners1

John Mortell
    Brilliant Photos/Album and a really amazing DVD, as many printouts as you like framed if you want, unbelievably fast returning with the pictures.
    He is a pleasure to be around makes you feel at ease, gets every little detail and is not a rip off.
    Nice fella too.
    I don't think boards allow people to give out details in posts.
    PM me if you want his details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

martin o'connor... new at it very reasonable and has as tudio
    http://limerickphotostudio.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MCTarakan

http://photofile.name/users/mctarakan/194816/ is my friend wedding by me. if you interested in price please PM me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gottaluvlabs

Hi

Sent you a PM for recommendation on DKPhotography!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 newportal

i would defo recommend martin o connor he done a friend of mines wedding a couple of months ago and he was cheaper than most of the photographers she had checked out and she was delighted with the finished album all her pics are absolutely fabulous and very well presented, on the other hand i had ronan downes for my wedding 2 years ago and i wouldnt really recommend him, my pics and album came out fantastic but he was a pain to deal with in the run up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding made me half an hour late to church, got lost himself on the way to the church then disappearred home to get batteries after the church so no pics of me arriving at hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

rose baker she is located in new castle west co.limerick she did the photos for our wedding she is fantastic and if we had our time around again i would still get rose to do them. you wouldnt believe how good she is??:)
    ya she's good if you want to be bossed around for the day,,my friend had her and wasn't impressed with her at all,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 dd1980

i would also very highly recommend martin o connor. Love his work. Getting married myself but unfortunately he was already booked for my date :mad: bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

http://www.richardchadwick.com/index.html

He did a wedding for my friend in Italy.

Here is one of his best pictures which was featured in the Irish Wedding Magazine

i72b.jpgi72.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gottaluvlabs

Hi

The site just got updated here if you want to have a look.

http://www.dkphotography.ie/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liam Wallace is another great limerick photographer.
    Very good and doesn't rip people off.
    He also does the Bellissimo models and contracts for them.
    Does loads of weddings.

www.liamwallace.com

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭onlyfinewine

Try the following link, They are doing great work and are still affordable!!

Read the reviews and make up your own mind.

www.bmbfilms.com

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

Try Michael Martin in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I'm still trying to figure out all the little buttons and complicated settings and stuff - but I can manage some masterful upskirts....:p

Ah no but seriously - read back up the thread as there are some really good suggestions there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Angelo Mercone

Hi, I'm a wedding photographer based in Co. Galway.
    You can see my work at www.merconephotography.com.
    Contact me if you like. We could discuss availability and prices.
    Angelo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement