Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Designers?

Options
  • 11-11-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Like most I've been wanting a tattoo for years but I've never really know what to get... I want to get one designed around some of my ideas (I'm ****e at drawing so I couldn't sketch an idea even if I wanted to) :P

Is there anywhere good Dublin that will design a tattoo based on idea's I have for it? Its along the lines of something musical that flows, a question and is designed so these things can't be seen without looking. I know its not the best of descriptions but I hope ya get the idea...

Price isn't important as if I'm getting a tattoo I'm gonna spend whatever it takes to get something I'll love.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Zangetsu wrote: »
    Like most I've been wanting a tattoo for years but I've never really know what to get... I want to get one designed around some of my ideas (I'm ****e at drawing so I couldn't sketch an idea even if I wanted to) :P

Is there anywhere good Dublin that will design a tattoo based on idea's I have for it? Its along the lines of something musical that flows, a question and is designed so these things can't be seen without looking. I know its not the best of descriptions but I hope ya get the idea...

Price isn't important as if I'm getting a tattoo I'm gonna spend whatever it takes to get something I'll love.

Thanks!

decent tattooists are artists too (i've known some that can only trace) they will be able to listen to u and design what u want, keep us posted how ya get on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Try as hard as you can or get a mate to do up a half decent sketch of your idea and the tattooist will take it the rest of the way.

Advertisement