Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free pallets for site owners

Options
  • 11-11-2008 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

If there are any site owners who would like some free pallets, please send me a PM.

The place where I work is trying to get rid of them. Not sure exactly how many there are at the moment, but they get more quite regularly.

I've received permission to have them removed for use in Airsoft/Paintballing sites.

You would need your own transport.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭little buda

now u tell me!:rolleyes: i could have done with you at hollween

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

now u tell me!:rolleyes: i could have done with you at hollween

He means for airsoft sites not for illegal bonfires that pollute the skies and contribute to global warming

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Actually, you wouldnt have any large sheets of cardboard would you? Need to get some asap:)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Evolute wrote: »
    He means for airsoft sites not for illegal bonfires that pollute the skies and contribute to global warming

i thought you could burn pallets, it was just tyres, beds, and other things that wernt wood based.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Moved to Retailers & Sites sub-forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

If there are any site owners who would like some free pallets, please send me a PM.

The place where I work is trying to get rid of them. Not sure exactly how many there are at the moment, but they get more quite regularly.

I've received permission to have them removed for use in Airsoft/Paintballing sites.

You would need your own transport.

What condition are they in and would you know how many?

I can organise a collection of these any day thats suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 working class

Still got pallets? I need about 20 or more euro pallets for a job im doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Still got pallets? I need about 20 or more euro pallets for a job im doing.

Strange that you should drag this up at this time of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mucksavage1

i need around a hundred pallets for my site in galway. where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

tis a bit old mate -_-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

i need around a hundred pallets for my site in galway. where are you located?

He posted this in '08. Somehow I don't think he still has them. :P Take a look at the post's date next time, yeah? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,443 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

They've probably biodegraded fully by now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Zombie revival ugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement