Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's smarter?

Options
  • 11-11-2008 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭

Forgive me if this has come up before, but i cant be arsed slugging through god knows how many pages to see.

anyways, the ultimate question, who is smarter, Carter or Meridith:rolleyes: please give something resembling a reason for your answer as otherwise this will simply turn into a "whos'e your favourite" thread.

who's a bigger brain box? 14 votes

Sam Carter
    0%
    Meridith "Rodney" McKay
    100%
    GamblerNeoRoxgreglo23smithy1981J-blkcotwoldStatsojohnnysmackJohnny BittebelleraymthdhelimachoptorHande hoche!amod 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i voted for mackay... both of them always get the answer but he definetely shows it up !

Watching Season 3 Episode 7 now ! heh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Meridith "Rodney" McKay
    Has to be Carter! Any time they've gone "head to head" on a problem Carter has come up with the correct answer afair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

if ur talking about the one where they were working together... if its the one in season 2... she was a figure of mackays imagination :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Meridith "Rodney" McKay
    Me? No I was only talking about the SG-1 Episodes (Black Hole ep as a prime example)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

I think McKay has had more opportunities to seem more intelligent what with all that ancient tech lying around. He also tends to save his team most of the time. Carter had probably fewer opportunities to shine, however, she's far better at shooting things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

is there not times where carter has had to go to mccay for help solving issues.
    I think carter is more open to crazy ideas but mccay is still smarter in the more traditional sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Conor108 wrote: »

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Mckay All The Way!!!!!!!!!!

his ideas always work and it was his idea how to destory the replicators(ones made by the accients).

carter needed a weapon made by the accients to do it.

Carter is still brilliant its just Mckay is Much Smarter!!

Advertisement