Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illuminati card game 1995

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Wow...that brings back memories.

/me looks at original Illumanati card game (precursor to INWO) on shelf....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well that's really silly.

The twin towers card shows an explosion in one of the towers. Was this foretelling the future? Or could it have something to do with the bombing of the twin towers two years before? (We'll also gloss over the fact that the card is called "Terrorist Nuke" and the towers were hit with planes, and the fact that both towers were hit, not one). If there was to be an attack on the towers, the most obvious way would be a bomb. It worked before, so why not again?

Then they have the pentagon with a mushroom cloud coming from it. Well, that didn't actually happen either, did it?

It brings up the Population Reduction card. Gee, it's not like anybody has ever tried that before, is it? In fact, that video just tries to connect certain cards in the game with events that happened or could possibly happen and then claims that this is proof that Jackson could tell the future. Was Jackson foretelling this bizarre conspiracy with this card:

rewriting_history.jpg

But I did find this was very apt? :p

ctyy1.jpg

The final nail in that conspiracy theories coffin, for me, is the "Please give your life to Jesus" at the end. No agenda there, none what so ever. The only good thing that came out of this is that I found out that the Steve Jackson who created Munchkin and Illuminati is not the same Steve Jackson who created the Fighting Fantasy books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the one major conspiracy i want to know the answer to, is why the hell rob dougan is the sound track to all these videos...

what do they know that we dont?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

humanji wrote: »
    Well that's really silly.

The twin towers card shows an explosion in one of the towers. Was this foretelling the future? Or could it have something to do with the bombing of the twin towers two years before? (We'll also gloss over the fact that the card is called "Terrorist Nuke" and the towers were hit with planes, and the fact that both towers were hit, not one). If there was to be an attack on the towers, the most obvious way would be a bomb. It worked before, so why not again?

' the cards were made in 1990 the game was released in 1995. So that throws the whole 1993 attack out the window don't it Steve jacksons offices was raided in 1990 by federal agents. There was a court case over it in case you didn't bother to research it, and you will notice the image is exactly where the first plane hit'

Then they have the pentagon with a mushroom cloud coming from it. Well, that didn't actually happen either, did it?

'no there was no attack on the pentagon that was a mass illusion suffered by the worlds population at the same time..'

It brings up the Population Reduction card. Gee, it's not like anybody has ever tried that before, is it? In fact, that video just tries to connect certain cards in the game with events that happened or could possibly happen and then claims that this is proof that Jackson could tell the future. Was Jackson foretelling this bizarre conspiracy with this card:

'just like your mind tries to connect with the same outcome every time you make a post'

rewriting_history.jpg

But I did find this was very apt? :p

ctyy1.jpg

The final nail in that conspiracy theories coffin, for me, is the "Please give your life to Jesus" at the end. No agenda there, none what so ever. The only good thing that came out of this is that I found out that the Steve Jackson who created Munchkin and Illuminati is not the same Steve Jackson who created the Fighting Fantasy books.

'yes because the governement would admit the truth wouldn't they and those closest to the truth they definetly would like people following them... 'while you control this group' the truth will never get out....

That doesn't make a lick of sense. The guys behind the video and site are religious and need the end of days to occur to validate their existence. They need every prophecy in their bible to come true in order for that to happen so they have taken anything that vaguely resembles one of these prophecies as proof that they are right.

They are just clutching at straws and have decided that a simple card game was foretelling the future. They even claim Jackson's company was raided because of this, when in fact the Secret Service were monitoring an employee of Jacksons and raiding his office taking EVERYTHING, not just stuff relating the this game.

As I pointed out in another thread, the logic behind these people is the same as me accusing you of being in the illuminati because of your username.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

nothing makes a lick of sense in your mind apparently. If someone showed you a car on 4 wheels you'd look at it and say

' Thats ridiculous why is someone putting an elephant in front of me, cars don't exist its an elephant'

the guys running the site are pointing out a set of cards that do exist. The guys are not the original guy that actually printed and created the cards. I've noticed you like to get bogged down in irrelevant details to distract from the main issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

trentf wrote: »
    nothing makes a lick of sense in your mind apparently. If someone showed you a car on 4 wheels you'd look at it and say

' Thats ridiculous why is someone putting an elephant in front of me, cars don't exist its an elephant'

That probably sounded better in your head

trentf wrote: »

the guys running the site are pointing out a set of cards that do exist. The guys are not the original guy that actually printed and created the cards. I've noticed you like to get bogged down in irrelevant details to distract from the main issue.
    The correct anaolgy would be if someone put a car in front of me and told me it was an elephant. After seeing that it looks like a car, sounds like a car, feels like a car and to all intents and purposes was in fact a car, I'd decide that you were wrong and that I was indeed looking at a car.

There's a difference between reviewing the evidence and taking one piece of evidence and jumping to a conclusion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I'm quite surprised that the links didn't also mention the seizing of SJ Games' computers by the Secret Service in 1990, incidentally.

I'm particularly surprised because the seizure was related to a document called "E911", which dealt with the topic of...you guessed it....911*

Oh, and the computers also were connected to a BBS (look it up if you're too young, you whippersnappers) called "Illumaniti".

911, as in the emergency phone-number used in teh US

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

bonkey wrote: »
    I'm quite surprised that the links didn't also mention the seizing of SJ Games' computers by the Secret Service in 1990, incidentally.

I'm particularly surprised because the seizure was related to a document called "E911", which dealt with the topic of...you guessed it....911*

Oh, and the computers also were connected to a BBS (look it up if you're too young, you whippersnappers) called "Illumaniti".

911, as in the emergency phone-number used in teh US

No that was when Steve Jackson was reprogrammed by the Illuminati, because er the court case he took against the secret service was er.....

INSIDE JOO!

• Advertisement
Advertisement