Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reason/Ableton Tutor

• 11-11-2008 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for someone who is experienced in tutoring these sort of programmes for Djing and general use.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

trawl youtube there are loads, look for the "Channels" dedicated to it.

Also try the ableton forums

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

dont under any circumsatnces pay someone to teach you to dj.
    sorry man but its something thatll take time and youtube will teach you as much as you need to kn ow to get up and running also try the ableton forum
    try abletonlivedj.com
    even though they banned me its actually one of the best ones out there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Sorry should have explained.. I need an actual person for a tutorial for a college society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

I might be able to help - checkout www.binary-mastering.com - has a list of areas i cover there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Looks good, I just Pmd you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

My teaching skills not good enough for you? :D

You gota work on your beatmatching lol !!

Advertisement