Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Independent Colleges, Dawson Street

Options
  • 11-11-2008 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of these guys?

I am looking at their masters in Journalism and it is not yet HETAC approved.

Have any of you studied with them? What was it like? Any info appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Can't help you much neuro, but they are owned by INM i.e. the Irish Independent people, if that's any help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stephenfgillman

Hey ive been thining of doing the MA in journalism as well, just wondering if you did it in the end and if you would reccomend it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I actually didn't; I lost my job and was unable to pay the fees. I was offered a place though, and I did go in and have a look around and meet them. They seemed friendly and efficient and the premises were good. Sorry I don't have any more info! For all I know they may have received their accreditation by now. I'd recommend going into them for a chat.

Advertisement