Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable shop in town to get a phone unlocked?

Options
  • 11-11-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Just got a k770i, but it's locked to Tesco Mobile in the UK.

I know there's alot of little shops scattered around town that will unlock phones, but has anyone had experience in them?

Is there any price difference between them all? I don't wanna hand my phone over to get it handed back to me broken!

There's one sort of opposite the Ambassador theater which I might try, on Parnell street I think it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

What town?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

How long have you had it?

Ask Tesco to give you the network lock code. You need to give them the IMEI number. Press *#06#

Usually after you spend around €100 on credit they will give you the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭tv3

p h o n e x p o .ie And this guy patrick is brilliant.I have got numerous phones repaired and unlocked from him.H e also has a post service so you could check that out.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

samsamson wrote: »
    Just got a k770i, but it's locked to Tesco Mobile in the UK.

I know there's alot of little shops scattered around town that will unlock phones, but has anyone had experience in them?

Is there any price difference between them all? I don't wanna hand my phone over to get it handed back to me broken!

There's one sort of opposite the Ambassador theater which I might try, on Parnell street I think it is.
    Media Links on Moore St. Ask for Linus or Lucas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

FM Mobiles on George's Street or Camden Street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement