Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barack Obama in Cork

Options
  • 11-11-2008 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Not wanting to act like a gloryhunter (I was on the bandwagon ages ago), any idea whether anywhere in cork has Barack Obama t-shirts for sale?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Haven't seen any. Do you have a credit card? If yes Ebay or some other website would have them.

One of the places that print t-shirts could probably make one for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I hate to say it, but don't buy one from his own website, the quality is dire. I got one of the O'Bama ones last year and it was like cheesecloth, made me feel like Hulk Hogan.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I think them sell them on BARRACK Street ;)

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Plain white tee Guineys (1.99)
    Hand Drawn Obama Face (Free)
    Respec (none)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

i got and am wearing an obama t shirt. i bought it on torrid.com which is for ladies only and goes to plus sizes. it says "once u vote barack you never go back" it has his picture on it as well. I also opted for the red, white and blue knickers with his picture on and the caption "behind barack". I only wish it had come sooner but how bad. Maybe u could get miss tea one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

all_smilz wrote: »
    I also opted for the red, white and blue knickers with his picture on and the caption "behind barack".

Pictures or gtfo!

:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

aren't there a few shops round the city that you can get t-shirts printed - I think there is one on Washington street.

Or there are some camera shops that print pictures onto t-shirts, mugs etc - you could design your own picture and have it printed

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Bill-e wrote: »
    Pictures or gtfo!

:D

now now this is a family site. You'll just have to take my word for it!

Advertisement