Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights

Options
  • 11-11-2008 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey guys, I am heading to Perth in January on the WHV but have to come back to Ireland for a wedding at the end of August but plan to head back to Oz again after it, maybe staying at home for a week or so. Does anyone know what flight costs would roughly be? I have looked up a few airlines and it all seems to be around 1,500 Euro ish for a return flight. I know if i go to a travel agent il be charged even more fees so prob better to book it myself but just wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Would i get a better price booking in the next couple of weeks or nearer the time???

Cheers guys:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Take a copy of online booking charge to your travel agent. Sometimes they can still beat it. Mine did.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Hey Deemol

Just took a quick look at http://www.flightcentre.com.au at flights from Perth on the date you were on about and came up with a few options .

flight.JPG

Converting to Euro your taking from €840 up .

Hope some of this helps .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Try Cathay Pacific. That's who I flew with to Perth. Very good price wise. Air france is another option. I'm flying to Dublin and back with them in February.

Also have a look at www.cheaptickets.com.

Book asap as the Euro is good against the dollar and prices go up closer to the time.

Advertisement