Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched to 3, how can I check my credit?

• 11-11-2008 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Please don't say online as it's not been working last few hours. Prepay phone by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

online or call 444

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Many thanks, don't know why they haven't this info on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

or go into planet 3 on your phone, it's the quickest way...you can also turn on internet acces and buy addons through it....just hit the button that says planet 3 and go to my3...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Many thanks, don't know why they haven't this info on their website.

They dont have it on their website cause you can check it by dialling 444 or by going onto my3 via planet 3. With these methods why would you need to they it on the web?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Walkman wrote: »
    With these methods why would you need to they it on the web?

she wouldn't, it was Sams hair brained idea....he was trying to keep appleblossoms eyes off the prize no doubt...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Walkman wrote: »
    They dont have it on their website cause you can check it by dialling 444 or by going onto my3 via planet 3. With these methods why would you need to they it on the web?

I assumed he meant - why dont they tell you on their site how to check your credit.. They kinda do but dont mention the 444

Advertisement