Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W595

• 11-11-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Has anybody got this phone yet, if so what's the verdict?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

haven't seen it yet....initial thoughts (it's just another sony walkman phone:(, where's the psp phone:confused:) i prefer the look of the w910i...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

hopefully more people have this by now.

if someone has

is the W595 free from the the build problems, dodgy buttons etc found on some recent SE models (W580) and the inability to get a proper signal found on others (W380)?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

I bought this phone for my daughter four weeks ago and it's a real beauty of a phone. The only thing is the lack of a flash or photo light, which she really misses for dark settings. 2gb memory stick but it can hold 8gb. The features are really cool, shake control lets you change songs at the flick of a wrist, track id, stepometer, Guitar Hero game and it has a guitar tuner. It comes with a share jack, which means two sets of earphones can be attached so another person can listen. Only thing is this wasn't in the my box so I have to enquire in 3 about this. The battery life is also very good. I paid €199 but it's now gone down to €149, an absolute bargain.

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/sony-ericsson-w595.htm

Advertisement