Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas headache already!

Options
  • 12-11-2008 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys i know this is a tiny prob stupid thread compare to everyone elses problems, ive started my xmas shopping already because im not going to be able to do it before xmas due to health reasons. ive almost everyone sorted except my boyfriend of 6months, he is fussy, and hes the type of lad that if he wants it he will buy it himself. Its just that its really getting to me as to what to get him for xmas ive asked him what would he like and he cant answer me. And i dont want to get him something that he'l never use!
    So basically what do i get a guy that has everything he wants??

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Moved to the correct forum.
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I'd be like your boyfriend by the sounds of things. I buy most things I want myself but herself told me she got me an ebook reader for christmas. Something I wanted but just never bothered buying myself.

Everyone has stuff like this, it could be gym gear, expensive football kit, expensive make up for the ladies etc.

Have a good hard think. Ill bet he mentioned something he'd like in the last few months but still hasnt gotten around to buying.

Alternatively another option is to give one of the "Experience" gifts - Bungee Jump, Rally Driving lessons and so on.

Of course since its only been 6 months you dont want to spend loads and freak the lad out either but you get what i'm saying right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I did a Rally Driving experience just recently, boyfriend got it for me for my birthday.

I can honestly say it was the best fun EVER!! I thoroughly recommend it. A really great day out! The only problem is that it's in Waterford, but you can make a weekend out of it, like we did. There is also a waiting list for bookings of a few months but you could book at christmas to do it in the spring ...

www.rallyconnection.com

You could try a flying lesson either? Less expensive but very enjoyable ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 whytie99

jumpers, ties, etc all get a polite smile and a quiet ' oh for f...ks sake'

Advertisement