Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Horde from Pvp servers read!

• 12-11-2008 2:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭

Hey, Dont fancy looking through "WoW Character name/Server thread" as i predict alot of people in it aren't very active, and i wont be able to tell who is and who isnt.

Anyway im gonna roll a DK, and decided im gonna go horde so just wondering what server most you hordzey's play on? PvP only ofc..

You can delete this thread in a day or two, as im sure most of the active peeps will have responded and i will have chosen my new server :P

Cheers in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Im on magtheridon and rolling a new fresh DK :D

Cant wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm on maelstrom, rolling dk

And in a very active and high skilled raiding guild.

But as far as i know, you can only roll a dk on the server in which you have 55+ character mate.

For now anyway, so your still stuck on your server.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭KilOit

Kazzak ftw one of the most successful if not the most successful european server, we had about 7-8 guilds with KJ kills before nerf, the pvp group misery is almost 1:1 ally and horde, we do have queues but it's worth it,
    you could get a group or raid for almost anything anytime of the day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

agreed, i was on kazakk but moved my main to maelstrom to play with this guild and my mate.

But kazaak is a quality server

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭KilOit

agreed, i was on kazakk but moved my main to maelstrom to play with this guild and my mate.

But kazaak is a quality server

Move from Kazzak??? MADNESS!

What guild where you on Kazzak if you don't mind me asking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭nix

Auh i read ages ago you just need a 55 char and you can create one for whatever faction? Thats just lame tbh :(

When did they change it ? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

There's a decent few Irish on Azroj Nerub atm, although its recently gone "High" with its population...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭nix

I have a 70 shammy (alli) on kazzak :(

No other hordies out there ? :(

Advertisement