Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In North Dublin? Please help

Options
  • 12-11-2008 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

MISSING DOG

REWARD OFFERED

Fraiser. A small, male, 1 year old Yorkshire Terrier went missing from beside Kilbarrack Fire Station at approx 3pm on Tuesday the 11th of November.

He was not wearing a collar but had a black and white t shirt on him.

Fraiser is mainly black on top, tan underneath with some grey on the top of his head.

He is a very friendly and playful dog who is missed very much by his family.

Please phone 086 3599199 if you have found him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

AvaKinder

Have you put up local posters in shops and supermarkets, and contacted the local vets and local pound?

To me, if he wandered out of the fire station wearing that dinky little shirt, someone must have realised the little cutey is somebody's pet. They probably picked him up and took him home and might be waiting to see if anyone's looking for him.

Problem could be that they've become a little attached to him so maybe they're not looking that hard to see a missing poster, if you know what I mean, so you'll have to push the local public campaign quite hard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just to add to the above.

Contact Pat keatings Vet practice on the Raheny road, about 200 mtrs away from the fire station.

They've got kennels out the back, have a no PTS policy too. Even post on their notice board too.

Also if he's not found I'll ask my children if they can post his photo in the schools notice board, they go to school next door to the F.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭AvaKinder

Thank for your help and advice.

I drove around last night looking and put up around 40 posters, contacted all local vets, gards and local shops. Was leaving the house today to put up more when I got a phone call from a wonderful family who had found him on the road (almost hit by several cars:() am heading to collect him at 3. Have his microchip appointment tomoro. He escaped when someone kicked in our side door, possible attempt at burglary or kids messing we don't know. How was fine but dog was found and lost again before we got home.

Thank you to all the kind people who offered advice and help.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Delighted you found him. Nice to hear some good news.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thats brilliant news, glad you got the little guy back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Great news.
    I know I'd be heartbroken if my little doggie went missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Good news. Please make sure your dog is always wearing a collar (even in house and/or garden) with your phone number on tags or some other form of id.

Advertisement