Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new stadium plans

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Heres a link to the plans for our new stadium chaps, What do you reckon?

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=746048

Very nice, is this for defo? I see nothing on the site about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

yeah they wee leaked yesterday to a source on a different forum. Looks pretty impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Only one downfall I can see ...........No Cockerels on the roof :D

yeah they wee leaked yesterday to a source on a different forum. Looks pretty impressive
    The more I look at this the more I think this may just be a "proposal" by an architect, and not the actual winning design? The company this guy "supposedly" works for, do not look like the kind of company that would do this, and do not look like they have undertaken anything of this scale before?
    Where did you hear about this link from?

simb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

It's fantastic, if true...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Looks nice whether true or not but just dawned on me...the new "South Stand" will be the last built if it is to overlap with the current Paxton Road, so I'll have to have a temporary home in one of the other 3 sides before I get my arse back behind the south goals...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

looks very impressive, nice square shape too dont think anyone wants a bowl.

I knew the other was BS, there was just something fishey about it positivenote!

• Advertisement

alas i am but the messenger, so dont go shooting :)

simb
    what does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Looks very impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

I wouldn't write off the above design as I saw an interview with levy and he said they haven't got an official stadium design yet and it was when he was presenting the above plans and that was yesterday so the other one may well be one of the potential candidates.

John W wrote: »
    what does that mean?

Spurs Independent Message Board.

Advertisement