Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain newholland 8340

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Daithi BC

According to the ad, it runs on petrol. Maybe they're cheaper than the standard diesel models?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Daithi BC wrote: »
    According to the ad, it runs on petrol. Maybe they're cheaper than the standard diesel models?
    I presume you are joking as these tractors never ran on petrol. It is obvious who ever placed the ad doesn't know much about tractors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I presume you are joking as these tractors never ran on petrol. It is obvious who ever placed the ad doesn't know much about tractors.

Most the ads on farm and plant for tractors say that they run on petrol so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Its an option that probably can't be changed when people are loading up their ad.
    As for the ad with the NH, it looks like a con. I have heard of ads like this on carzone, so I guess its creeping into farm and plant too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 seamus_mcg

some of the adds have been up on farm and plant for ages, and when you ring the dealer they say that farm and plant never update their webpage.

Advertisement