Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A nun's tale

Options
  • 12-11-2008 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭

A soldier came to a fork in the road and saw a nun standing there. Out of breath he asked, "Please Sister, may I hide under your skirts for a few minutes.
    I'll explain WHY later."

The nun agreed.
    Just a moment later two Military Police came running along and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier running by here??"

The nun replied, "He went that way."
    After the MP's disappeared, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough Sister, but you see I don't want to
    go to Iraq."

The nun said, "I think I can fully understand your fear."
    The soldier added, "I hope you don't think me rude or impertinent, but you have a great pair of legs!"
    The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls....I don't want to go to Iraq either."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Have some stars Pat :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 R N' R

Second one is Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

R N' R wrote: »
    Second one is Brilliant

hehe... the second one is his sig... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

R N' R wrote: »
    Second one is Brilliant