Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

japanese half sleeve

• 12-11-2008 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello everyone. Just wondering if i could ask your advice please. I have one tatt already and have been planning on getting a Japanese Half sleeve with waves , wind ,wind blocks and possibly clouds all in black and grey with maybe three cherry blossoms in colour. Im looking to find out where would be the best place to get this work done. Im willing to travel anywhere in Ireland or abroad if necessary. I have investigated some places but advice off people more in the know than myself would be greatly appreciated. thanks and as I said I would be willing to travel. Price is not a problem either.(redundancy present to myself)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

I'd go with Justin Russell, quaranteed he could come up with a quality design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tippytom

thanks bohs what studio is he working out of now??

Advertisement