Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To herb or not to Herb

Options
  • 12-11-2008 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have issues sleeping, over the last 8 years or so it seem to have gotten progressively worse. It's currently at the stage that I am losing about a week of sleep once a month. I have tried lots of different suggestions and some worked for a while and others didn't.
    I am just wondering if anyone has tried any herbal sleeping tablets? and how successful have they been?

thanks
    emc2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

Myself and my boyfriend tried those Natrasleeps.... I found them useless and he had really bad nightmares on them....

Hope this helps,

L

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Is there an underlying stress issue? Have you tried all the other things like cutting out coffee, reading, etc?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I use Rescue Remedy. They recently came out with one specifically for sleep. Quite expensive, but if it works!

Advertisement