Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEN & JERRY CHERRY GARCIA

• 12-11-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

here can u get this in ireland anymore? they stopped selling it in britian but WE ARE NOT BRITIAN. they sell it in the rest of europe and we are the rest of europe!!! do they think the 1916 lads fought for nothing????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Ben and Jerry's is American in origin, so it's safe to assume that they think we're part of Britain :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Hmmm I must have missed the bit of the Proclamation of Independence where ice-cream was mentioned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

i've seen it about alright,don't think they've ditched it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

It's alive and well in Northern Ireland also. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

had a quick look in superquinn and they didn't have it,no label for it either. they had all the other flavours though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Apparently those who signed the proclaimation in 1916 all hated the Grateful Dead. Therefore Cherry Garcia is not seen as a flavour that has a good market in this part of world. Alledgedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Even though it's their most popular ice-cream in the states we just don't dig it as a nation... I love Grateful Dead though ;)

Anyway, more to the point, where did Half-Baked go... It was perfect Ice-cream. Half Cookie Dough, Half Choc-Fudge Brownie.

I miss it... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I want to go buy me some ben & jerrys now, but no shop near me sells it :( anyone willing to deliver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭GSpoon

Even though it's their most popular ice-cream in the states we just don't dig it as a nation... I love Grateful Dead though ;)

Anyway, more to the point, where did Half-Baked go... It was perfect Ice-cream. Half Cookie Dough, Half Choc-Fudge Brownie.

awh that sounds delish:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

This is my biggest woe - the disappearance of Half Baked. They still have it in the States though. Bastards.

There is, however, one tub of Choc Fudge Brownie and one tub of Cookie Dough in my freezer right now. Hmmm :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement