Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Munster Garage

Options
  • 12-11-2008 12:33pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone hear anything about these guys, or used them? Heard ad on the radio and rang them up to see about replacing a timing belt / water pump.

Foreign lad, but wouldn't bother me. Just that the guy I was going to go to is booked out for ages.

Anyone use them? They're out in Clondrinagh near the coonagh roundabout.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Havn't heard of them but check out Clondrinagh Motors. I've been to them for a few jobs and i've no complaints.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Thanks, do you have a number for them by any chance?

I don't i'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The large garage in Clondrinagh you are reffering to is owned by Ennis road Motors and motorzone also have their service bays there.

# is 061 459110 for http://www.ennisroadmotors.com/menu.asp?menu=233&parent=67&item=013

Munster garage in Clondrinagh is most likely the first little workshop as you turn the corner. It has been there a long time. Likely the foreign both out the existing business off the last guy.

Ennis road Motors is at the back. Clondrinagh motors is on the right hand side behind the brown buildings.

The first garage is RS Autos. Munster garage is further in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Thanks guys, fortunately a friend of mine has become available so that's me sorted. :)

Advertisement