Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme sports research

Options
  • 12-11-2008 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

ok guys just a little help needed.

im doing research into the contrasting views of people who do not participate in extreme sports and people who do.

I have two surveys done out both with ten questions and neither should take more than 5 minutes to fill out. Id really appreciate if as many people as possile take the time to fill it out as i need at least 50 respondents to each survey.

I am focusing on skydiving for convenience for me.

The first survey is for people with either NO skydives or just ONE skydive.

NON PARTICIPANT SURVEY

The second survey is for People with more than one skydive.

PARTICIPANT SURVEY

Thanks in advance,

mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

done :)

survery1 btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Completed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

Done kemosabi...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

noice wan lads keep it coming please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Sorry to go off topic PeakOutput, but I assume this is for your FYP? How did you get away with no consent page? The Ethics committee told me I had to have one but I'd used my quota of questions on Survey Monkey (Consent 'form' counts as questions) so had to find another company to make my survey with and they aren't letting me do mandatory questions and the results are only available for 10 days. *pulls hair out*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

im only in second year and its only worth 40% of one module so nowhere near as important as an fyp

edit; if i was using surveymonkey for fyp id buy an account for a few months its not that expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Ah fair enough. I'm using Zoomerang now and it's fine. Well it will be if the Ethics Committee ever approve the damn thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

done

Advertisement